- Gratuit, comandă peste 499 Lei
- Fan Courier - în localitățile deservite
- DPD Curier - oriunde în țară
- Ridicare personală de la sediu
- On-line, cu card bancar, în maxim 3 rate
- Ramburs la curier la primirea produselor
- Numerar sau card la ridicarea produselor
- Prin ordin de plată sau on-line banking
Conectează-te ca să te putem notifica când primești un răspuns
Modulul multi-receiver dual/quad Teleste Luminato este destinat instalarii in sasiul Teleste Luminato, ce permite receptia stream-urilor Multi-Program DVB-S2/X, DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T2.
✅ Flexibility for diverse needs
Teleste Luminato multireceivers are compact and multifunctional modules for Cable TV and IPTV operators. The quad and dual multi-standard receiver modules support DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2X, DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ISDB-T and ITU-T J.83 A/B/C standards. They can be used to receive payload via satellite, terrestrial and cable networks, either encrypted or free to air. In addition, the quad module is equipped with two IP inputs for receiving video content over IP network.
All input alternatives are enabled with software and available without additional software keys/licenses.
The multireceiver can be fitted to any of the six Luminato module slots. In accordance with the Luminato system architecture, the advanced video processing can be performed in the receiver modules and additional output modules are not necessary in pure IP based headend solutions.
✅ Efficiency and reliability
With advanced transport stream processing, operator can select the services and components which are relevant to their network - either to save bandwidth or otherwise simplify the outgoing stream content. The Luminato receiver can follow up on any changes on the received stream to automatically readjust the processing to provide uninterrupted service. This will allow the operator to efficiently manage network capacity usage.
The available tools provide high degree of automated features to minimise the cost of system set-up and operation, and to avoid downtime due to changes in the received services.
✅ Interoperability as standard
Luminato multireceivers supports video resolutions from SD (Standard Definition) to UHD (Ultra High Definition) in MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC and HEVC video formats and numerous audio formats such as AAC or MPEG.
The output of the receiver is always fully DVB compatible IP stream with automatically generated PSI/SI tables. The output can be either carried as Multi Program Transport Stream or de-multiplexed to Single Program Transport Streams, both directly suitable for IPTV networks. The IP output streams from the device can be transmitted either directly to another module on the chassis for further processing, to IP connected headend equipment on the local or remote headend, or directly to the IPTV network. Further, each module can create up to 120 output IP streams.
✅ Multiservice descrambling
Luminato receivers use DVB Common Interface modules to descramble incoming services.
Receivers with descrambling capability are equipped with dual Common Interface module slot and two RF inputs. The Common Interface modules can be flexibly connected to any of the inputs. For example, each input can have their own Common Interface module, or one input can use both modules for descrambling higher number of services or two different CAS systems. The inputs not assigned for descrambling can be used to process free-to-air services or to pass through scrambled services.
- Multiple services per receiver – high efficiency, lower investments
- Two physical ports: Several possible input configurations
- Descrambling on all of the inputs
- Embedded security – services can’t be accessed in unprotected format
- Hot swap as standard – swap the module and keep the configurations
- DVB-S2X reception for efficient high bitrate satellite video
- Advanced transport stream processing
- Demultiplexing from MPTS to SPTS
- PID remapping and filtering
- PSI/SI pass-through or regeneration
- Service follow up, service ID remapping, stream type filtering, SID follow up and service information
- Automatic/manual PSI-SI table generation
- Support for numerous CAS
- Multicast and unicast streaming
- MPTS passthrough
- All input alternatives are enabled with software and available without additional software keys/licenses
- High service availability with input stream redundancy
- Emergency video streaming