- Gratuit, comandă peste 499 Lei
- Fan Courier - în localitățile deservite
- DPD Curier - oriunde în țară
- Ridicare personală de la sediu
- On-line, cu card bancar, în maxim 3 rate
- Ramburs la curier la primirea produselor
- Numerar sau card la ridicarea produselor
- Prin ordin de plată sau on-line banking
Conectează-te ca să te putem notifica când primești un răspuns
Modulul Receptor satelit dual Teleste este destinat instalarii in sasiul Teleste Luminato, ce permite receptia economica a stream-urilor Multi-Program DVB-S2/X si DVB-S.
✅ Efficiency and reliability
With advanced transport stream processing, operator can select the services and components which are relevant to his network - either to save bandwidth or otherwise simplify the outgoing stream content. The Luminato receiver follow-up any changes on the received stream to automatically readjust the processing to provide uninterrupted service. This will allow the operator to efficiently manage network capacity usage.
The available tools provide high degree of automated features to minimise the cost of system set-up and operation, and avoiding downtime due to changes in the received services.
✅ Interoperability as standard
Luminato receivers support Standard Definition, High Definition and 3D video in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC video formats and numerous audio formats.
The IP output stream is always fully DVB compatible – completed with automatically generated PSI/SI streams. The output can be either carried as Multi Program Transport Stream or de-multiplexed to Single Program Transport Streams, which are directly suitable for IPTV networks and allow highly flexible stream routing and re-multiplexing on Cable TV networks. The IP output streams from the device can be transmitted either directly to another module on the chassis for further processing, to IP connected headend equipment on the local or remote headend, or directly to IPTV network. Further, each module can create up to 120 output IP streams.
- Multiple services per receiver – high efficiency, lower investments
- Embedded security – services can’t be accessed in unprotected format
- Hot swap as standard – swap the module and remain the configurations
- LNB power feed, adjustable Voltage and 22 kHz tone
- DVB-S/S2 IF reception
- Advanced transport stream processing
- Demultiplexing from MPTS to SPTS
- PID remapping and filtering
- PSI/SI pass-through or regeneration
- Service follow up, service ID remapping, stream type filtering, SID follow up and service information
- Automatic/manual PSI-SI table generation
- Multicast and unicast streaming
- MPEG transport stream over UDP/IP or RTP/UDP/IP streaming
- SPTS and MPTS streaming (CBR or VBR)
- MPTS passthrough